FAQs: If you want the right answer, you must ask the right question!
Which brand works the best? Great question.
The answer, however, is difficult to find, because there are over 20 manufacturers of chemical head gasket formulations, all claiming to be the best. These have a price range between $10 and $250. But other than the manufacturers’ claims of product performance, you have little relevant information to make an informed decision. We want to help you make the best choice.
For this reason, we’ve created a step-by-step guide to help you answer this question, outlining options and relevant information to assist you in making the right choice.
Confirm whether you have head gasket damage.
Here are two methods will conclusively tell if you have a blown head gasket. You can perform a block test yourself.
Search block test, it is a fairly easy & cheap way to prove or disprove if you have a blown head gasket.
Typical sequence of events
- You have an older vehicle which overheated recently and a mechanic tells you that you have a blown head gasket.
- The repair estimate could be up to $2000, which is so high it’s not even an option.
- You check with other mechanics and find similar quotes.
- You search the Internet for alternate solutions and find that a chemical repair is your only affordable option.
Now your only question is which one the best?
We provide each customer with the one thing that can’t be put in a bottle.
Something more important than the directions or special formula.
Something that will elevate your probability of success beyond that of a certified mechanic attempting the same chemical repair.
The only proven way to optimize product performance is Experience!
Know your options.
Most problems have more than one solution.
Ask the right questions
1. Who should use Thermalweld?
B. A user has a big diesel engine, and the cost for a head gasket replacement could be as high as $7,000.
C. A user with an exotic vehicle such as a Jaguar, Aston Martin, Audi, Mercedes, or Porsche. The cost to replace a head gasket is off the charts.
D. A user that has tried an inferior head gasket repair solution and failed. Many times, Thermalweld has repaired a head gasket after a different product was tried and failed.
2. What makes the Thermalweld superior to all other products?
3. What makes Thermalweld technical support superior to all other companies?
“How many head gaskets has your support staff personally repaired?”
* We will answer the phone or call back in a timely manner.
* Having repaired most makes and models, we are coolant system experts.
4. Is flushing the coolant system necessary?
5. Other companies say that their solution will mix with antifreeze.
6. Will Thermalweld clog up the coolant system?
Simply put: If the coolant system is flushed properly, clogging will not be an issue.
7. Is it necessary to remove the thermostat during the repair?
8. Will Thermalweld work with aluminum heads?
9. Will Thermalweld repair diesel engines?
Call Technical Support for details. 1-844-796-7968